Within the project “SBA in BiH”, Eda is organizing a webinar on the topic “State aid as an incentive for SME development”. The webinar will be held on Tuesday, May 19, 2020, in the period 1.30-3.00 p.m. and is intended for those who participate in creating financial support for SMEs and entrepreneurship at all levels, including local.
At the workshop will be presented examples from practice, and it will provide answers to questions such as:
- Which help is allowed and which is not;
- Who can be a beneficiary of the state aid and who cannot;
- What is the amount of the aid and what it can be used for;
- What procedures must be followed;
- Who and to whom should report the received state aid, etc.
The webinar will be led by Ms. Radmila Mihić, the author of the Guide on the state aid which can be downloaded via the link: https://bit.ly/35aWwSI. Annex 6 of the handbook presents the Temporary Framework for State aid measures to support the economy in the current COVID-19 outbreak”, used by the European Commission to mitigate the negative effects of the pandemic.
We invite those who want to participate in the webinar to apply via email milos.sipragic[at]edabl.org no later than Monday, 18.5.2020. by 10.00 a.m.
Make a comment