The digital innovation hub IDEMO invites companies from the wood and metal processing sectors to the workshop “The role of digitization in the development of SMEs: Costs and benefits”, which will be held on May 30, starting at 1 p.m. in the Chamber of Commerce of the Republic of Srpska (Branka Ćopića Street 6, Banja Luka).
The aim of the workshop is to familiarize the participants with the process of digital transformation in SMEs and to provide answers to the following questions:
- Why is it necessary to introduce digital tools?
- What are the benefits of introducing digital tools?
- What if the company does not initiate the digital transformation process?
- What resources are needed to introduce digital tools?
- How to identify digital solutions that need to be introduced in order for the company to develop?
The lecturer is Mr. Milorad Andžić, an expert in the development of digital tools for corporate management.
The workshop is free for all participants. Due to the limited number of places, registration is mandatory via LINK, and registrations are open until May 27.