We hereby announce a webinar “Why and how to support the introduction of technical standards in enterprises”. The webinar will take place on Tuesday, June 2, 2020 in the period 1.30-3.00 p.m. and will be led by Dr Vid Jovišević, prof. who is the author of the policy study on the support of the introduction of technical standards in enterprises, which can be downloaded from Eda’s website via the link: https://bit.ly/2zisobT.
The webinar will provide answers to questions such as:
- What do the requirements of European technical legislation cover?
- Why are technical standards important for export, and why is it important to support export-oriented companies?
- What is the current state of implementation of European technical legislation in BiH?
- What does the process of introducing technical standards look like (example of metal processing and wood processing companies)?
- Overview of the modalities of financial support to companies.
- Procedure for allocating funds to support companies (an example of a public call).
We invite those who want to participate in the webinar to apply via email milos.sipragic[at]edabl.org no later than Monday, 1.6.2020. by 10.00 a.m.
The webinar is organized within the project “European Small Business Act as a framework of SME strategies and policies in BiH – SBA in BiH” is funded by Sweden through the Embassy of Sweden in B&H.