If you run your company, have more than 3 years of experience in running a company and you may benefit from advice, experiences and skills of other European entrepreneurs, you can host them through the European exchange program Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs and improve your business.
What are the benefits of participating in the program?
- The new entrepreneur will bring a different perspective on business, knowledge of the market and culture of his country as a source of new innovative ideas and views;
- Business contacts and knowledge of the new entrepreneur’s country market;
- Access to the skills and knowledge of the new entrepreneur that are not present in your company;
- Participation in the pan-European network of entrepreneurs and contacts with successful entrepreneurs from other countries;
- Opportunity to improve the growth potential of the company and achieve a direct partnership with the company of a new entrepreneur;
- Increasing the visibility and prestige of the company through participation in media reports of the Erasmus program for young entrepreneurs;
- Improving language skills;
- Participation in the Erasmus Alumni Network for Young Entrepreneurs, etc.
How is cooperation with an entrepreneur planned and implemented?
After entering your contacts in the database of European entrepreneurs and making contact with one of the entrepreneurs who is interested in establishing cooperation with you, you will jointly define the visit plan. An entrepreneur, with the technical and financial support of the Erasmus program for young entrepreneurs, comes to your city, after which you start cooperation that takes place according to an agreed plan that contributes to achieving the goals of both your company (host entrepreneur) and entrepreneur from abroad.
Eda provides technical support during the registration in the European database of entrepreneurs, making contacts, defining the plan of the visit of the selected entrepreneur from abroad, as well as during the visit itself.
Over 6,600 experienced host entrepreneurs and over 11,600 young entrepreneurs from 50 countries are registered in the database of the “Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs” program, and so far over 10,000 visits have been successfully implemented.
❗ To participate in the program, contact Eda via [email protected] or phone 051/300-241.
Please express your interest by April 30, 2022.