Within the project NOVALIS – Network of Value Adding Local Innovation Structures, a public call for expressions of interest for enterprises to support the introduction of innovations was published. The subject of the public call is the provision of technical (professional) support to interested MSMEs in BiH, to introduce innovations in areas in which MSMEs express interest. MSMEs from the following sectors can apply for this public call:
- Metal processing industry,
- Wood processing industry,
- Information technology sector (may participate if they develop solutions to be used in the metalworking and woodworking industries sectors).
Under this public call, technical support will be provided for areas of interest to MSMEs, and companies from targeted sectors can receive support in introducing innovations in the following areas:
- Development of new products of higher added value;
- Business process optimization;
- Digitization in business (for example, digitization of processes, development of tools for online promotion, sales, and research).
Applications can be submitted from the date of publication of this call, until the selection of 10 (ten) MSMEs that will receive the specified type of support.
More detailed information, as well as the accompanying application forms, are available in the Public Invitation, which can be downloaded at the following link: https://bit.ly/2TdW6W8
The NOVALIS project is co-financed by the European Union through the EU4Business project jointly implemented by GIZ, UNDP and ILO, within the Local Development Strategy – Program for Local Self-Government and Economic Development in Bosnia and Herzegovina of the Federal Republic of Germany.
Make a comment