The Foreign Trade Chamber of Bosnia and Herzegovina, with the support of the project „SBA in BiH“, announced the start of implementation of the project “Support for individual participation of BiH SMEs at fairs in EU countries” and a public call for export oriented SMEs in the metal and/or electro as well as wood processing industry, to submit their applications to participate in the project and awarding grants.
Within the project, 10 SMEs will be supported, and the successful applicants – selected companies, will be supported by the Foreign Trade Chamber of BiH in the following ways:
– Group consultation at the beginning of the project (preparatory meeting for selected SMEs);
– PR activities (announcements about the project and its participants on the Foreign Trade Chamber’s website, in electronic and written media);
– Individual consultations with selected SMEs during their preparation for individual participation at the fair;
– Supporting promo materials;
– Financial support (each selected SME will be provided with co-financing of the cost of participation in the EU fair in the amount of up to BAM 5.000,00).
The deadline for submission of the application is: Wednesday, 13th November 2019 at 3 pm.
An invitation letter with detailed information is available at: http://www.komorabih.ba/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/POZIV_Support-MSP-for-individual-offensive-on-fairs.pdf
The application form is available at: http://www.komorabih.ba/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/aplikacioni_obrazac.docx
The project “Support for individual participation of BiH SMEs at fairs in EU countries” was supported within the SIEM mechanism, as part of the project “European Small Business Act as a framework of SME strategies and policies in BiH – SBA in BiH” which is funded by Sida through the Embassy of Sweden in Bosnia and Herzegovina and implemented by Eda.